ReLock Kit Installation Instructions
AR RADDLOCK RELOCK INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
(Note: RELOCK ONLY WORKS WITH AR RADDLOCK GEN-XT, GEN-X7 or later Models)
1. Make sure your firearm is unloaded & Chamber is cleared!!! Remove upper Receiver.
2. Remove the 6-32 ARE Raddlock Side Tension Set Screw w 1/16” hex wrench
3. Install AR Raddlock to your lower receiver with the Tension Hole toward the Upper side
a. Insert bottom Spring from Are Raddlock Kit Install AR Raddlock to the Mag Catch in Position Two (without O-Ring). (See Original ARE Raddlock Installations)
b. Use Flat Head Screw Driver turn Screw Cap in AR Raddlock Clockwise until it bottoms out, and then turn Counter Clockwise 4-5 turns.
c. AR Raddlock Skirt should sit about 2-3mm from the receiver or whatever minimum height for you to smoothly release the magazine. Adjust the Screw Cap and change the height as necessary
4. Attach the ReLock over the AR Raddlock. Make sure the ReLock is seated tight against the AR Raddlock
5. Semi-tighten the two 6/32” set screws on the Relock with the 1/16” hex wrench and check mag lock function. If mag releases with lockset readjust Raddlock.
6. VERIFY operation is correct before proceeding.
a. Make sure that the lock will only drop the magazine when action is open.
b. VERIFY the operation!
7. Install the Flat Machine Screw to the side Tension Hole.
8. Attach Upper to the Lower Receiver.
9. Make sure that the lock will only drop the magazine when open. VERIFY the operation!
Read this Before Use and Install:
(CLEAN, LUBE YOUR FIREARM AND ONLY USE QUALITY FACTORY AMMUNITIONS TO MINIMIZE MALFUNCTIONS)
WARNING: By installing this device, the use of this product assumes all risks and liabilities. SMF Tactical and its affiliates shall in no event be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this product for any purpose whatsoever.
Always be Familiar and Aware of all your Current and New Local Laws and Regulations before using this devise. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
SMF Tactical, Inc. • 702-331-7772 • email@example.com • www.smftactical.com